At Rainbow Lighthouse Kindergarten, we aimed at nurturing and developing the child’s overall development. Here are some of the key areas we focus on:
- Creative thinking
- Social and Interactive skills
- Self-awareness and respect for others
- Exploring and discovering
- Emotional skills
- Language & literacy skills
- Numeracy and problem solving skills
- Ability to make new friends
- Group activities
- Physical and Motor skills
- Practical Life skills
- Sensorimotor skills
Children are natural learners. With their Absorbent minds and a well prepared environment with interactive & stimulating materials and dedicated teachers, the children are able to develop into a successful and capable beings.
To accomplish these goals, we need to work together with the parents and teachers in giving the best to the children.